FAQs about the FREE Checklist:
Who is the Checklist for?
I created this checklist for anyone who wants to gain an insight into the music production process and to prepare themselves and their tracks for the recording studio.
Why are you giving it away for free?
I want to help artists begin their journey into recording their music and to show them that going into a recording studio isn’t as daunting as they may think.
I’m also hopeful that you’ll consider giving me a call when you’re ready to record some music! 🙂
What do you get out of it?
In the spirit of full disclosure, I do get something out of giving away this Checklist to anyone who wants it… your email address. That’s it, nothing else – and I give you my word that it will be stored securely and I’ll never share it with anyone.
All I ask is for the opportunity to send you very occasional emails, all of which will contain useful tips and information tailored specifically for artists who want to record and produce their music to a high standard.
I’ll never spam you and if you want to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time, no questions asked.
What benefits will I receive from downloading the Checklist?
Well, first of all you’ll get access to all the steps outlined in the PDF, along with some extra nuggets and insights, tips and links, plus the ‘Song Structure & Arrangement Sheet’, which is worth at least £5 on its own!
You’ll also receive occasional emails from me, always containing something useful, like links to handy resources, special offers, short articles about music production or anything else I think an aspiring artist such as yourself might find interesting.
What if I don’t feel comfortable sharing my email address with you?
That’s absolutely fine and, if that’s the case, I completely respect your decision. But, let me ask you a question…
When was the last time you realised you’d missed an opportunity – and regretted it?
It’s happened to me a lot over the years… Most opportunities come with a risk factor, whether you take them or let them go, but this isn’t one of those. There’s no risk to you in jumping at this opportunity, only in letting it go.
Here are a few risks that downloading and reading this FREE checklist could help you avoid:
– The frustration of trying to figure out the whole process of music production, from microphone placement to mastering, all by yourself
– The hurdle of a tight budget preventing you from recording your music
– The anxiety of performing in an intimidating studio environment – the Sidrat Studio is a small and cozy space of creativity, with no pressure, but plenty of friendly encouragement
– That enemy of progress, ‘perfectionism’, which is preventing you from committing to your long-finished tracks
– The stress of having to deal with a studio that has provided an unsatisfactory mix
– Wasting thousands of pounds in an expensive high-end studio
– Getting bogged down in complex software when your time would be better spent working on new material
– Spending all your budget on recording, leaving nothing for promoting your music
– Putting hours, days, weeks or even months of your time into working on a track, only to come away with recordings that don’t measure up
– Letting time slip by, resulting in regrets that you never recorded your music, just because you couldn’t find the time – make the time! You’ll never regret it!
Don’t miss this opportunity to take positive action towards improving your music and arming yourself with the knowledge you need to get it recorded and get it out there!
Get your FREE Checklist NOW!
“You CAN Afford to Record!
You CAN’T Afford NOT to!”